VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 medium navel orange, sectioned
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- Cut orange sections into bite-size pieces. In a bowl, combine the orange, coconut, orange juice and cinnamon if desired; toss gently. Refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, add banana and toss gently. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Orange Banana Salad in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p63