Easy Divan Chicken
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 3 chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Place broccoli spears in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with chicken. Combine soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice; spread over chicken. Toss butter and bread crumbs; add cheese. Sprinkle over sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 311 calories, 13g fat (0 saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 510mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.
Nov 13, 2018
This was delicious! I doubled the recipe and used cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of broccoli, since that's what I had on hand. I also used fresh steamed broccoli and threw in some mushrooms that needed to be used. Very yummy! Family loved it. Great weeknight meal.....and if you have leftover chicken, it's a breeze to put together. Will definitely make again.
Apr 12, 2015
Easy and delicious. Great use of leftover turkey or chicken.
Apr 6, 2010
Served it up to my picky eaters and they loved it!
Jan 31, 2009
There's just one way to describe this dish: YUMMY!