Easy Cucumber Party Sandwiches
When I serve these refreshing sandwiches at ladies' luncheons and potlucks, the platter is always emptied. They are so simple to prepare that you'll find yourself making them often. —Veronica Smith, Donnelly, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makesabout 3-1/2 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) snack rye bread
- 2 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing mix until smooth. Spread on one side of each slice of bread. Top with cucumber slice and sprinkle with dill. Top with remaining bread slices. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 97 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 183mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Cucumber Party Sandwiches in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2002
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.