Fresh berries and cream pie—it’s a simple, classic combination just like Grandma used to make. My version gets you out of the kitchen and into your lounge chair quickly. Enjoy! —Gina Nistico, Taste of Home Food Editor
Recommended: Top 10 Pie Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mixed fresh berries, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar with melted butter. Using the bottom of a glass, press cracker mixture onto bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake until set, 12-15 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 5 minutes. Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Slowly beat in cream and vanilla. Microwave gelatin on high until melted, about 10 seconds; beat into cream cheese mixture. Transfer filling to crust. Refrigerate, covered, until set, about 3 hours.
- If desired, top with mixed fresh berries. Yield: 8 servings
Originally published as Easy Cream Pie in TasteofHome.com 2017