- 2 cans (16 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
- In a bowl, combine cranberry sauce, brown sugar and butter. Line pie plate with bottom pastry; add filling. Top with a lattice crust. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forEasy Cranberry Pie
"If you love canned whole cranberry sauce, then you will like this, because that is what it is and that is what it tastes like. I appreciate how easy it was to make, but I just think it needed something else rather than just a canned cranberry sauce taste. The added brown sugar and butter just helped reduce the tartness a little."