- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, apple juice, barbecue sauce and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Combine the cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cranberry mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Set aside 1 cup sauce.
- Place roast in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour. Spoon a third of the remaining glaze over pork. Bake 20-30 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting twice. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forEasy Cranberry-Glazed Pork Roast
"This is excellent!! The BBQ Sauce is the best. I use the sauce on chicken and Ribs. It is amazing."
"Fairly simple to make and the sauce is delicious!"