VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 cans (31 ounces each) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 strips Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon, halved
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, tomato sauce, beans, mustard and onion. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Lay bacon on top. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Baked Beans in Country Woman September/October 1992, p35
Reviews forEasy Cranberry Baked Beans
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2010
"I love this recipe and definitely will be making it again!!! It was a big hit with my family :)"