Easy Cranberry Baked Beans
—Creacle Baxter, Yuma, Arizona
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 cans (31 ounces each) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 strips bacon, halved
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, tomato sauce, beans, mustard and onion. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Lay bacon on top. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 150 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 322mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Cranberry Baked Beans in Country Woman September/October 1992
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.