Easy Crab Pasta Salad
My mother shared this recipe with me. It's one of my standby meals for a light summer lunch.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2/3 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1 cup imitation crabmeat
- 1/3 cup broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, crab, broccoli, tomato, green pepper and green onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and Parmesan cheese. Pour over salad mixture; toss gently to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 148 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 410mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Originally published as Crab Pasta Salad in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.