- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed, optional
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forEasy Corn Salad
"I used 2 plum tomatoes and did not bother seeding them. We enjoyed the mingling of flavors from the lite mayo and juices of the tomatoes. I added a jalapeno pepper, granulated garlic, salt and pepper to the recipe.We liked it and I will prepare it again"
"Have used lite mayo on this recipe."