Easy Cordon Bleu Casserole
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place bread in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with chicken, cream cheese slices and ham. Sprinkle with 1 cup Swiss cheese. Top with broccoli.
- Combine soup and pepper; spoon over broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining Swiss cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 355 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 888mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 29g protein.
Aug 9, 2011
Instead of wheat bread I use seasoned bread crumbs on top, omitted the cream cheese and used sliced deli swiss instead. Love the addition of broccoli. My family loves it and so easy and quick to fix.
Jul 9, 2011
Okay not great. good for a quick meal though!
Nov 29, 2010
This casserole was a hit with my family. We'd definitely make it again. The only change I might consider, would be to cut the crusts off the bread.
Nov 23, 2010
Made this for dinner tonight! Will be making again. Easy to make and tasty!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.