Easy Chocolate Cherry Cheesecups
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped topping
- Cherry pie filling or maraschino cherries
- Place vanilla wafers, flat side down, in paper-lined muffin cups; set aside. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth. Stir in cocoa, eggs and extract until blended.
- Fill muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until tops are puffed. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Top each with a dollop of whipped topping and a spoonful of cherry pie filling or cherries.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 126 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 53mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 26, 2010
I had some carmel and pecans here so I split them and made half turtle and the other half cherry. For gluten free people you can leave the cookies out and be able to still enjoy these.
Apr 17, 2010
This was easy to make and delicious. It's a light tasting chocolate cheesecake and it actually made 28 so I had plenty to share with friends and keep some for myself.