"I got this recipe from a co-worker and then made a few changes to it to suit my family's tastes," shares Leicester, New York's Violet Englert. "It's excellent with corn bread," she suggests.
Recommended: 33 Ways to Turn Rotisserie Chicken into Dinner
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise*
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces shredded taco or Mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese, divided
- In a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine the chicken, salt and pepper. Top with broccoli. In a bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, milk and 1-1/2 cups cheese; pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Easy Chicken Divan in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p65
Reviews forEasy Chicken Divan
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review