Easy Chicken Broccoli Pasta for Two Recipe
“This is so easy to throw together in a pinch. It’s great served with some crusty bread and a nice veggie salad.” Renee Pajestka - Brunswick, OH
- 1 cup uncooked penne pasta
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- 2. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a small nonstick skillet, saute chicken in oil until lightly browned. Add pepper; saute 3-5 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink and pepper is tender.
- 3. Drain pasta mixture; add to the pan. Reduce heat to low. Stir in wine, then Alfredo sauce; cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 400 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 654mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Easy Chicken Broccoli Pasta for Two
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC