Easy Cheesy Nachos Recipe
There's no need to brown ground beef when fixing this satisfying snack. Laura Jirasek of White Lake, Michigan tops crunchy chips with warm canned chili and melted cheese, then sprinkles it all with chopped tomato and onion for fresh flavor and color.
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) tortilla chips
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chili without beans
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1. Divide chips among six plates; set aside. In a saucepan, warm chili until heated through.
- 2. Meanwhile, in another saucepan, heat cheese over medium-low heat until melted, stirring frequently. Spoon chili over chips; drizzle with cheese. Sprinkle with onions and tomato. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 653 calories, 35g fat (15g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 1460mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Easy Cheesy Nachos
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC