- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping
- 4 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Beat cream cheese and marshmallow creme until blended; fold in whipped topping.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs into each of two glasses or dessert dishes. Layer each with 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture, 1/4 cup raspberries and 1/4 cup blueberries; repeat layers. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 2 servings
Reviews forEasy Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
"Love the addition of marshmallow cream to the cream cheese mixture. Makes a smooth and creamy base for the fruit! Love that you can change up the fruit to suit your family or season."