- 4 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow or white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Ice cream, optional
- Place rhubarb in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the gelatin, sugar and cake mix. Pour water evenly over dry ingredients; drizzle with butter. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until rhubarb is tender. Serve with ice cream if desired. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Reviews forEasy Baked Rhubarb Dessert
"made this recipe for years, always is well liked"
"VERY good and super easy!!! My kind of cooking!!!!"
"This is so good and really easy to make. It was gone by the next day."
"This is a tasty recipe, and easy to cut in half!"
"This is such a great recipe and so easy. I freeze my rhubarb and can make this all year long."