Easy-Bake Personal Lasagna
Recipe by Galbani Cheese, Buffalo, NY.
- 16 frozen meat-filled ravioli
- 1 large portobello mushroom, chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 15 ounces Galbani® ricotta cheese
- 2 cups pasta sauce, plus additional if desired
- 8 ounces Galbani® chunk mozzarella, shredded
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and set aside. Meanwhile, saute mushroom, spinach, salt and pepper in olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 450°. Using four lightly greased 16-ounce ramekins or crocks, layer ravioli with spoonfuls of mushroom-spinach mixture and ricotta. Cover with pasta sauce and shredded mozzarella. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted. Serve with additional hot pasta sauce, if desired.
Originally published as Easy-Bake Personal Lasagna in Fall 2016 Cooking School Magazine
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.