- 2 cans (20 ounces each) sliced pineapple
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (about 6 pounds), cut in half
- 1 jar (6 ounces) maraschino cherries, well drained
- 1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set juice aside. Place half of the pineapple in an ungreased 6-qt. slow cooker. Top with the ham pieces. Add cherries, remaining pineapple and reserved pineapple juice. Spoon marmalade over ham. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until heated through.
- Remove to a warm serving platter. Serve pineapple and cherries with sliced ham. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews forEasy and Elegant Ham
"What is meant by "top with the ham pieces?" What ham pieces."
"Wonderful, old-fashioned recipe! BobbiMinko: it means you cut the ham in half and cook BOTH pieces, presumably to help it cook a bit faster in the crockpot. Hope you enjoy it!"
"It says ham (halved) are you only supposed to cook half of the ham?"
"The ham was excellent. Didn't care for the fruit after it was baked on the ham."
"I first made this recipe about 8 years ago. It has consistently been a hit with everyone I have served it to. Best yet the leftover ham is terrific for soup, casseroles, or sandwiches! This happens every holiday at our house by family request."
"This recipe is easy and tastes awesome!"
"This was a huge hit with family and friends, so easy to make moist and delicious. I used a spiral sliced semi boneless ham instead of the boneless ham."
"easy wonderful juicy!"