East Coast Crab Appetizers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 pound processed cheese spread
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 pound crab meat, shredded
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushrooms, chopped
- 2 packages English muffins, toasted lightly
- Melt cheese and butter; add crab meat and mushrooms. Spoon on quartered muffins. Place under broiler until slightly browned.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 280 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 707mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Jul 22, 2014
What kind of cheese, specifically? Not familiar with cheese "spread"?
Jun 20, 2014
Can these be made and frozen then re warmed for serving
Nov 1, 2010
This was quick to make and everyone just loved this recipe. I fixed as a finger food for company of 5 while we sat back and watched the polls and they loved it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.