Drizzled Cherry Cookie Cups
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1-1/4 cups refrigerated Lightened-Up Holiday Cookie Dough
- 22 maraschino cherries with stems, well drained
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Roll dough into 1-in. balls; press onto the bottoms and up the sides of miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Place a cherry into each cup.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 99 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Nov 20, 2013
the holiday cookie dough is easy to look up online. easy to make and tastes great. will make again. in my family we rate recipes and this one gets an A
Apr 30, 2010
These are so yummy! They did not even last a full 24 hours in our house. In the cookie dough I did put almond extract instead of vanilla. They were very very good!
Apr 26, 2010
I haven't tried this recipe, kiersie...but I did a little look around, and found where you may be able to find this recipe. I do not know for sure if this is right, but it has the same title and is in Taste of Home as well. Good luck with it. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Lightened-Up-Holiday-Cookie-Dough
Apr 23, 2010
I think we need the recipe for the Holiday cookie dough before this can be attempted. It indicates a page number, but that recipe should also be written out somewhere for us to access it. Thanks
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.