"Your day will start just right when you prepare this comforting chilled cereal created by our Test Kitchen staff. Filled with wholesome ingredients, it sits in the fridge overnight for the perfect pick-me-up when the alarm clock rings.
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apples
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Dried Fruit Muesli in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p59
Reviews forDried Fruit Muesli
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 28, 2010
"My husband loves this! If I don't have all of the dried fruit on hand, I'll use just raisins."