Dried Beef Cheese Spread
"A friend shared this thick cracker spread with a sister a while ago, and we all agree it's delicious," writes Laura Martin of Indianapolis, Indiana. "Be ready to hand out the recipe whenever you make it."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 3-1/2 cups
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 jar (5 ounces) dried beef, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, lemon juice and garlic powder until smooth. Beat in beef and onions. Serve with crackers.
Originally published as Dried Beef Cheese Spread in Quick Cooking March/April 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.