Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 beef top sirloin steaks (6 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup Catalina salad dressing, divided
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, garlic, oregano and pepper. Rub over both sides of steaks. Brush with 1/4 cup salad dressing. Place on a broiler pan.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Serve with remaining dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 268 calories, 21g fat (4g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 603mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Jul 18, 2014
Flavor was good. Meat was a bit tough, but it's hard to get non-chewy steak from the oven. Still a good option when you want steak but can't grill.
Mar 13, 2011
Flavor was very good. I think I just don't like this cut of meat. If I make this again I will probably use T-bones.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.