Dressed-Up French Green Beans
Our Test Kitchen adds lemon juice, bacon crumbles and Dijon mustard to transform everyday green beans into a standout partner for any entree. Plus, it couldn't be easier to make!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups frozen French-style green beans
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook green beans according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain beans; add bacon mixture and gently stir to coat.