These cucumbers are amazingly easy. I just add chopped green peppers and onion from our garden and bottled dressing.—Charlotte Baillargeon, Hinsdale, Massachusetts
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 large cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 169 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 677mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Dressed-Up Cucumbers in Quick Cooking July/August 1998
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.