- 3-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Place broccoli and a small amount of water in a microwave-and broiler-safe 1-1/2-qt. dish. Cover and microwave on high until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes; drain. Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle over broccoli. Broil for 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews forDressed-Up Broccoli
"This recipe has become a favorite over the years for it's taste and easy prep. Even my children, who are not crazy about broccoli will eat this, and the everyday ingredients make this a snap to fix at the last minute."