Dressed-Up Beef Tips Recipe
Our Test Kitchen jazzed up packaged beef tips and gravy by adding vegetables and a wine-based sauce to create a hearty topping that pairs perfectly with mashed potatoes. TIP: Try these saucy beef tips over noodles or rice for a quick weeknight meal.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry red wine or additional beef broth
- 1/2 cup cut fresh green beans (1-inch pieces)
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh carrot
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (17 ounces) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth and wine until smooth; set aside. In a large skillet, saute the beans, carrot and onion in butter for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Add beef tips; heat through. Stir broth mixture and add to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in parsley. Yield: 4 cups.
1/2 cup: 103 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 523mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Dressed-Up Beef Tips
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2014
"SorryThis recipe is NGno alterationsdon't bother"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC