Once you taste these crispy chips, you may never buy tortilla chips again. The homemade snacks are a snap to prepare with a mere five ingredients. They're perfect for digging into the Taco Dip Dragon or serving with salsa.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Brush butter on one side of each tortilla. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over tortillas. Cut each into eight wedges. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until crisp.
Nutrition Facts4 each: 59 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Dragon Dippers in Quick Cooking January/February 2002
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.