Doughnut Parfaits Recipe
I was in a hurry to make a quick dessert, so I threw together a few items from the grocery store. My whole family raved about the results. To serve a big group, I increase the ingredients and layer them in a large glass trifle bowl.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 16 powdered sugar doughnut holes, halved
- 1 to 2 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Chopped nuts and maraschino cherries
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Place four doughnut hole halves in each of four parfait glasses. Top with half of the pudding, bananas and whipped topping. Repeat layers. Garnish with nuts and cherries. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 528 calories, 23g fat (11g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 706mg sodium, 71g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Doughnut Parfaits
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC