Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 16 powdered sugar doughnut holes, halved
- 1 to 2 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 cups whipped topping
- Chopped nuts and maraschino cherries
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Place four doughnut hole halves in each of four parfait glasses. Top with half of the pudding, bananas and whipped topping. Repeat layers. Garnish with nuts and cherries.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 528 calories, 23g fat (11g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 706mg sodium, 71g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 5, 2013
This was a delicious and easy quick dessert for a family dinner.
Dec 24, 2011
A new & different use of doughnuts. Even using doughnuts as a major part of the recipe it is not a breakfast recipe. It's a dessert.