- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar and milk. Fold in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- In a bowl, whisk cold milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Spread over cream cheese layer. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forDouble-Layer Pumpkin Pie
"Most requested at Thanksgiving!"
"had to use an electric beater to mix the pudding and pumkin together, it was really lumpy. i also replaced the frozen whipped topping with whipped cream. it was good and i will make again"