VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary, divided
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°. Sprinkle pork with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Whisk preserves, 2 teaspoons rosemary, horseradish and garlic; brush over pork.
- Combine sweet potatoes, olive oil and remaining rosemary; place around tenderloin. Sprinkle sweet potatoes with remaining salt.
- Bake until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°, about 25-30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Slice half of the pork and serve with sweet potatoes. Save remaining pork for Pork with Spanish Rice or another use. Yield: 2 servings plus leftovers.
Originally published as Apricot Pork Tenderloin in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p80