- 1 package (12 ounces) unseasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 each medium green, sweet yellow and red pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 to 1 cup chicken broth
- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing, onion, sweet peppers and seasonings. Add the eggs, corn and butter; toss to coat. Stir in enough broth to achieve desired moistness.
- Spoon into a 3-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forDouble Corn Dressing
"This recipe did not go over very well with my family. Unfortunately, most of it went down the garbage disposal. Flavor was okay but overall quite dry."
"absolutely love this recipe! My one friend told me its the best stuffing she's ever had! i will definitely be making this again!"