Double Chocolate Martini Recipe
- Grated chocolate
- 1 maraschino cherry
- Ice cubes
- 2-1/2 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces creme de cacao
- 1. Sprinkle grated chocolate on a plate. Moisten the rim of a martini glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into chocolate. Place cherry in glass.
- 2. Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the cream, vodka, chocolate liqueur and creme de cacao; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass. Strain into glass; serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Editor's Note: To coat the edge of the glass rim with grated chocolate, dip the rim in water, then in the grated chocolate.
1 each: 717 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 49mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Double Chocolate Martini
"Nice and smooth, be careful, ha! Very good drink."