Double Chocolate Malts
In the heat of the summer, what could be more refreshing than a chocolate malt? The winning touch is the crushed malted milk balls on top!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 cups low-fat chocolate frozen yogurt
- Whipped cream, maraschino cherries and crushed malted milk balls
- In a blender, combine the milk, malted milk powder and chocolate syrup; cover and process until blended. Add yogurt; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with whipped cream, cherries and crushed candies; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups (calculated without garnishes): 351 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (60g sugars, 0 fiber), 14g protein.
Originally published as Double Chocolate Malt in Reminisce Extra July 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.