- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, grated
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chocolate frosting, melted
- Pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, eggs, oil and water; beat on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium 2 minutes. Fold in the grated chocolate, chocolate chips and pecans. Transfer to a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Drizzle with frosting; garnish with pecan halves. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews forDouble Chocolate Bundt Cakes
"This is an amazing cake! I've been making it since I received the magazine it was in in the mail!"
"I loved it!! Am planning to take it to our Pinochle club for dessert this month!"