Double-Chip Walnut Cookies
These buttery cookies are packed with vanilla and peanut butter chips plus walnuts. I'm never left with any to take home after a potluck dinner.—Diana Dube, Rockland, Maine
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
Makesabout 10 dozen
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in walnuts and chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Editor’s Note: Cookie dough will fit in a large mixing bowl if the recipe is made in two batches.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 229 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 188mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.