Double Chip Cookies Recipe
"These soft, yummy cookies were an instant hit the first time I made them," writes Lori Daniels from her Elkins, West Virginia kitchen.
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a mixing bowl, cream peanut butter, shortening and brown sugar. Add egg; mix well. Stir in milk and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in the chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 10 dozen.
2 each: 80 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 67mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Double Chip Cookies
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC