Double Chili Cheese Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) turkey chili without beans
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese into a 9-in. pie plate or quiche dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Top with chili, onions, chilies and olives if desired. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 189 calories, 14g fat (0 saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 502mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 meat, 1/2 starch.
Nov 19, 2015
I have been making this recipe for many years. It is always a big hit. In fact, I am hosting happy hour tonight with some neighborhood women and will makethis appetizer.
Jul 29, 2010
This is always a big hit and never any leftovers. We don't care for olives, so leave them off. Usually make a double batch & still no leftovers. It truly is easy & quick to make.