Total TimePrep: 70 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 medium baking potatoes (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 teaspoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped tomato, optional
- Bake potatoes at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender. Allow to cool to the touch. In a bowl, combine sour cream, milk, salt and Parmesan cheese. Cut a thin slice off the top of potatoes; carefully scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin shell. Mash pulp with sour cream mixture; stuff shells. Sprinkle with bacon and cheddar cheese. Bake at 325° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Top with tomato if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 323 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 352mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Apr 4, 2010
Tripled recipe for 7 potatoes for Easter dinner. Added garlic powder. They turned out great.
Apr 24, 2009
Very good. Next time I will add a little more salt and pepper, also more parmesan cheese and a little garlic.
Dec 8, 2008
I add an egg or two to this recipe to help keep it moist and add extra flavor...very good!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.