- 1 tablespoon each dried basil, thyme and rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in a covered container. Rub over poultry or meat before grilling, baking or broiling. Yield: 1/3 cup.
Reviews forDixie Herb Rub
"I made this last year in several batches to give as gifts in some shaker jars. It was a big hit!"