Dirty Martini Deviled Eggs
For my mother's 92nd birthday I wanted some classic appetizers for the event. So I made deviled eggs and added an adult flavor twist. Chill them for 2-3 hours to allow the flavors to blend and the filling to be firm.—Linda Foreman, Locust Grove, Oklahoma
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon green olive juice
- 1 teaspoon dry vermouth
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley or 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Sliced green olives
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, olive juice, vermouth, parsley and peppers; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with olive slices.