VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon green olive juice
- 1 teaspoon dry vermouth
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley or 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Sliced green olives
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, olive juice, vermouth, parsley and peppers; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with olive slices. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Dirty Martini Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p9