Dirt Ball Pops
Like the popular dessert cup, our "dirt ball" pops is another fun spin on a treat kids adore. The fun and simple recipe is great for getting even the youngest cooks involved in the kitchen. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Rice Krispies, crushed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 20 gummy worms
- Lollipop sticks
- In a small bowl, combine the almond butter, honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Stir in cereal and coconut.
- With wet hands, shape mixture into 1-in. balls, inserting gummy worms into balls. Roll in cookie crumbs. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; insert lollipop stick into balls. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Store in the refrigerator.
Editor's NoteLook for unsweetened coconut in the baking or health food section.
Nutrition Facts1 pop: 145 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 76mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.