- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3/4 to 1 pound milk chocolate confectionery coating*
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, milk, egg and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in biscuit mix; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Shape into 1-in. balls and place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten each ball with the bottom of a glass. Bake at 350°: for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt confectionery coating and shortening. Dip each cookie halfway into chocolate; shake off excess. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets to harden. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews forDipped Peanut Butter Cookies
"These dipped cookies are so yummy!!"
"Very bland. :("
"My kids have taken this recipe to our county fair. It has judged well! Delicious and easy to make!"