Dilly Veggie Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable dill dip
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1. Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan; seal seams. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. Spread dip over crust; sprinkle with the carrots, broccoli, tomatoes, onions and olives. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 15 servings.
1 piece: 225 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 290mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Dilly Veggie Pizza
"Love this recipe but very messy to eat! Veggies fall off crust with very bite."