Dilly Veggie Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2-3/4 cups uncooked medium shell pasta
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced green pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl. Add tomatoes, green pepper, cheese, onions and olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nov 18, 2015
Excellent and was able to easily modify to meet my family's dietary needs without losing flavor.
May 3, 2013
It's not my husband's favorite - the dill throws him off I think. But I L-O-V-E this salad and find myself sneaking to the fridge for more bites, and mourning when it's gone.
Jun 27, 2011
Wonderful light dressing! This pasta salad was mild and a great hit with my family and friends. Will definitely make again. :)
May 25, 2011
I don't care for pasta salads normally and I love this one. It was also a hit with all of our elementary teacher's when I took it in for dinner on conference night! Great to make a day ahead and just add the cheese at the last minute or with each serving.
Apr 16, 2011
This is really good! My husband, who doesn't usually care for pasta salad, loved it!
Apr 1, 2011
Fantastic! I threw in a bunch of random veggies I had on hand and even used a few random types of pasta. The sauce was incredible, and I'm so happy to have a pasta salad recipe that doesn't use mayo!
Apr 16, 2010
Delicious! Everyone asked for the recipe!
Oct 2, 2009
I made this recipe a few months back and served it with BLT's and it was excellent! It went really good with the BLT's. Thanks, Sue P.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.