- 2-3/4 cups uncooked medium shell pasta
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced green pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl. Add tomatoes, green pepper, cheese, onions and olives. In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forDilly Veggie Pasta Salad
"Excellent and was able to easily modify to meet my family's dietary needs without losing flavor."
"It's not my husband's favorite - the dill throws him off I think. But I L-O-V-E this salad and find myself sneaking to the fridge for more bites, and mourning when it's gone."
"Delicious! Everyone asked for the recipe!"
"I made this recipe a few months back and served it with BLT's and it was excellent! It went really good with the BLT's. Thanks, Sue P."