- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 7 small yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 5 small carrots, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- In a very large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add vegetables and toss to coat.
- Place half of the vegetables on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly. Repeat with remaining vegetables.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning once. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forDilly Vegetable Medley
"This was really good, but in order for the potatoes and carrots to be cooked through, the summer squash ended up mushy. Next time I will try a different combination of vegetables."
"I don't have potatoes and Summer Squash. Can this be made with Butternut Squash and Green Beans?"